· Order books, articles, and more from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan and Delivery Services.
· Request the Library checks materials out to you and bring it to your office with Document Delivery!
· Schedule a pickup of library materials! We will come to your office and pick up materials to return to the library—saving you a trip. We can even recheck the items out and return them!
· Request digital scans of articles and book chapters from our physical collection.
For more information on digital delivery, pickups, or scanning, contact Jordan Wilson at x3514 or email@example.com.
Have a question about purchasing or subscribing to books, journals, databases, or videos? Please direct all questions regarding acquisitions, departmental allocations, and library subscriptions to Star Holloway at x2549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Check Library collections for class resources, including ebooks and streaming video.
· Come to your class to discuss the library and/or help with research projects.
· Have a dedicated librarian embed in your class to serve as a resource for your students. We can even embed in your online classes!
For more information, contact Robert Robinette at x2568 or email@example.com.
· Schedule a one-on-one research consultation.
· Request a librarian to evaluate whether journals are predatory or not.
· Request Library data relevant to accreditation.
To schedule a consultation or journal review, contact Robert Robinette at x2568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For accreditation reports, contact April Sheppard at x2766 or email@example.com.
Faculty members who would like to subscribe to new journals need to follow their particular department's guidelines before contacting Star Holloway, Collection Management Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (870) 972-2594.